Unconditional Love

11:34 am

Salams.



Have you ever heard people mention about unconditional love? Unconditional love or in malay we call cinta tanpa syarat (correct me if I'm wrong). 

Dulu I thought cinta tanpa syarat is when you love someone and that someone does not love you but you think it is fine as long as he/she is happy but later on I realize it is called cinta tidak mengharapkan balasan. 

Then I found another theory: to love someone is to accept his/her good and bad side. Of course from novel. Some people say novel is not real. But I do believe novelist nowadays develop a realistic plot sebab saya pernah bercita-cita and berjinak-jinak dalam bidang penulisan. Writing is still my hobby :)

When I met my husband, I learnt that to love someone is to accept and support him/her masa jatuh bangun dia. How grateful I am Allah SWT brought him into my life to learn many things.

Then when I got pregnant, I learn another term: cinta itu buta or love is blind. why? It is simple. The baby in my womb hasn't meet me face to face. To love something that you do not have any idea what will he/she looks like (of course 3D/4D scan can shows a little bit of his/her image) macam benda yang mustahil tapi mencintai anak dalam kandungan tidak boleh dinafikan. Kau tidak nampak anak tu tapi ada kasih dan sayang buat dia. Hah something like that.

Last night, hubby and I spent time watching tv. Kan astro bagi free siaran. So kami manfaatkan since hubby and I are rarely watching tv nowadays. We watched until 3 a.m if Im not mistaken. Then as usual, I like to recall some memories or events in my life sampailah tertidur. Everynight routine. 

I realize one thing (naifnya aku selama ni). Unconditional love is a broad term to discuss. It is a combination of so many aspects. Cinta tanpa harapkan balasan? Nahhhh. Accepting good and bad side? Nahhhh. Unconditional love is pure and hard to describe into simple words. The only thing I can say is love is habluminallah and habluminannas.


What say you?

P/S: Mind my grammar. Learning process :)


Till then.
Yours truly,
Neeja.

You Might Also Like

0 comments